Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ByeBye RM50 :')


RM50 just flew away this afternoon.
All thanks to my itchy hands.
If only i didn't touch d modem settings
If only i didn't try to reformat my PC again.
If only i knew it would be so expensive...

Anyhow, here's what happened..
Seems like i can't online at MSN and Skype.
So i tried adjusting some stuff.
*adjust*meddle*adjust
When i restart my modem, 
It's flashing RED...-.-
It should be flashing yellow actually.
I tried reading the manual book.
But seems like they have NoRecord on any flashing red lights.

So i panicked.
I tried reformatting my PC.
Washed off all my files and folders.
But i made a backup copy beforehand.
Still, i had to sacrifice my SDO files.
It's 4 GB file which takes up all the space in my pendrive.

I tried my best to save the PC.
But I'm not a pro, so i gave up
Sent it to the shop for repair.
Had it fixed, and there goes the money.
This is seriously the most expensive mistake I've ever made D:
So in the future, i must learn more about PC.
If this goes on, my mum will go bankrupt soon. XD

2 comments:

  1. I think the main problem is bcos u downloaded too many things le...my old comp oso like tis wat...must always hantar to service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope. dis tyme my pc veri clean. oni gt A FEW games oni. XD must b sumting wrong with my firewal dats y canot on msn d

    ReplyDelete