Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fishing ;)

My Beloved Sister XD

Dad and Sister's Fishing Rods 

Dad fixing my fishing rod :D

The Fish-less(no fish) Pond -.-
Went fishing with family at a nearby pond at Taman Galena.
It's illegal to fish there, that's what making it so fun! XD
My dad fixed everything for sis and me
From netting shrimps to setting the fishing rods. hehe
Mum walked back to house (its a short walkable distance from home)

I killed a shrimp...
I didn't mean to poke the hook through you :X
My hands trembled...as..
I can feel it's pulse beating in my fingers...
Real pulse! And the shrimp is transparent!
So, i saw blood flood through its body.......
Guiltiness ate me up...

Never hold a shrimp by its whiskers.
It will slap you with its tail.
You reflex will tell you to scream and let go.
And there goes your prey.
It ran away...
-.-

Afternoon sun burnt our skin.
It's red arms for now, turning darker soon. :)
Went back with empty hands...
The pond is plain empty...
All the fish has been caught by others. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment