Monday, February 21, 2011

Allz is Well !!


I didn't know what took me so long to realize. Nobody was holding me back. It was myself all this while. Restraining from breaking free. So i might be braver to take a step forward from now on. I want to voice out my opinion too x( I can actually smile better now. Don't believe? nah~ :DD . Hahaha. Everything seems much lighter now. There will be less stress from now on. It's better to let go, sometimes it's true :P Ok. My favorite phrase from now on~ Allz Is Well !! Allz is Well !! Stole it from a Hindie Movie : The 3 Idiots. XD It can be said a very hilarious movie and inspiring one too. All about studies, friendship and positive thinking. Now i know, our heart is a coward, so we must comfort it with Allz is Well~!! hehe~


No comments:

Post a Comment