Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red CNY

I like Fresh Morning!
Nobody to disturb my sleep.
Dream and keep dreaming until late afternoon XD
There are times i just love to stay in bed tough i'm much awake.
Just pretending to be asleep, while peeping around my room.
It was so peaceful 
UNTIL.....
I saw a colorful figure crawling towards me. =___=
My eyes suddenly pop wide open!
And its my sis calling me to wake up.
If don't wake up soon, i'm going to be tickled....
She always does-.-

Still lazing around in bed.
We phoned daddy to wish him Happy Chinese New Year!! XD
Then, we tried to phone our grandparents at Klang.
But line's busy, nevermind then.
Went to wash my face and wish mummy Happy CNY.
My mum : Happy CNY. Today's not CNY yet la....
LOL. So no red packets for today XD
Luckily grandparent's line busy if not ...haha

Went back to sleep, until around 3pm, dad came back.
Helped to carry the mandarin oranges, pack and unpack them.
Yum! Lots of CNY cookies and packed drinks. :D
Dad's very tired. Been working from early morning.
Slept as soon as coming back to house. :)
So next time in the future, me and sis have to earn a lot :D
Cannot let parents work anymore.
They must enjoy life to the max.
Buahaha!! It's a MUST :DD
So, to the budak (sis) who might come across reading this, 
Work hard you know!! ;)

Around 4pm, suddenly the neighborhood behind us having a big commotion.
One of my neighbor's house is on fire.
The store room caught fire and it was burnt black.
Luckily the neighbor beside noticed the thick smoke.
Other people came rushing with water and helped all they could.
They broke the window and the throws the water in.
The children were trapped in the house.
They can't find the key and their parents weren't at home.
Sis and I worked like hell in the bathroom.
Trying to fill up the pails.
But the water just seem to be flowing so slow at the moment.
So we took any water we can find...
Washing water is still water right? =.=
When the fire is finally down(30minutes), only the firemen came....
They broke the door and rushed to save the children.
Luckily the fire didn't spread to the kitchen or other parts.

My dad on the other hand-.-
From sleeping in the living room, went to the bedroom and continued sleeping. LOL
It was just very noisy at the moment, and my dad didn't realize what happened.
Then came the reporter, and the children's mum is crying.
Unlucky fortune but luckily no one got hurt.
The fire was caused by short circuit, from what the neighbors say.

Well, reunion dinner tonight!
I just stole some fried prawns off the plate. XD
Burnt my tongue but delicious!
Firecrackers...hmmm...
Let my dad decide want to play or not. :D
ByeBye, Happy Chinese New Year to ALL. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment