Monday, February 14, 2011

Gramps

Grandfather is ill in bed now.
Critical cardiac and kidney failure.
I will pray for a miracle to happen.
He will live on. Serious.
If someone is willing to give him a chance.

Gramps must show he's still strong.
He must have the will to live on through the pain.
Grandma will miss him.
So he must endure everything.
Never bring tears to the one you love.

I might not have spoken much with him.
But when he overcomes this,
Sis and I will sing a song for him.
We promised to sing Twinkle Twinkle didn't we?
He heard us, he showed us he did.

I wanted to stay beside him.
To lighten up his pain.
But I'm not an adult
What can I do to voice out my opinion.
We will meet again gramps.
By that time, you must open your eyes for me.

I won't show my feelings in front of my parents.
I will hold it in till it burst.
As they will think I'm emotional.
Only my sis will understand me.
And won't look at me weirdly.

May miracles happen.
I'm not ready to face any griefs.
He deserves more.

No comments:

Post a Comment