Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cold...*shivers

I just experienced the worst history of weathers few days ago.
Its been raining for the whole day.
Started during the morning dew until late night at 4am.=.=
Its ok for some rain during this sunny CNY.
But freezing temperature just isn't the right thing for Malaysia.
We need sun to survive! :X

Well, other than shivering cold, everything was normal.
Helped mum to fry prawn crackers.
My favorite snack! XD
Later at night ate it with 'acak'
Its so delicious, although a bit spicy.
In the end, I finished off two box of crackers :X
My mum teaches me the 'acak' recipe - literally.
Although not the full recipe but try an error and i will succeed, in the future. :D

8.30pm news is always boring.
Especially when i can't catch the Chinese words.-.-
I had to ask my mum to explain....
Feels kind of bored..
And suddenly i wanted to play jigsaw puzzle.:D
The Milky Way Legend Series - glow in the dark!
I think my sister bought this jigsaw few months back.
No way an unknown jigsaw can appear out of nowhere.

It's a 1000piece jigsaw = hard...
It took me around 8 hours to complete HALF of it.
Started at 8.30pm till 4.00am -.-
I slept a lot in the afternoon, so it was ok :D
Terrible backache after that due to squatting too much...
Did many stretching or my blood will stop flowing. :D
In the end, i had to destroy the jigsaw.
All my hard work...wasted.
Reason? My mum want to sweep the floor tomorrow.
But i saw the glow effect! 
It never fails me to admire it!! XD

a Narwhal whale

A couple on a boat

The Milky Way Legend Series

Incomplete Nebula at the top

2 comments:

  1. Awww...the jigsaw puzzle reminds me of the time we 3 spent during the holiday leh...how sweet! Oh ya! Prawn cracker+acak reali nice?? I never try tat b4 leh...last time my aunt got ask me to eat like tat too. But I never try cos i think the taste will be weird lo...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! yeap. we haven complete d jigsaw also. bt d nxt tyme u come, we must complete a harder jigsaw. 2000 pieces geh! sure syok. XD prawn cracker n acak is heaven. haha. try it ba. veri nice geh. bt d acak muz b cold frm d fridge geh. YUM

    ReplyDelete