Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Choir...FAIL

Monday, is a special day.
Because today, the results for my school's choir audition will be out.
I have a freaky suspense, as the results may be good or bad.
Either ways, it's the final decision.
So, i should start praying hard...

But when i saw d results...
How am i suppose to explain my feelings eh?
=___=...

It was hard to swallow the fact.
I FAILED ~
Yes, a typical failure, the person I am.
I felt like laughing and wailing.
I'm a twisted person...-.-

Obviously, I was in shock.
I wanted to enter the choir team so badly.
Reason 1 : I want to sing =.=
Reason 2 : Cocurriculum marks{27 marks in total !}
Reason 3 : You can dress up nicely for the choir competition...

Hehe. Cocuriculum marks is just a benefit if i get chosen.
But it doesn't doesn't matter much.
I've secured enough marks already.
Still it won't harm if i get the chance to boost up my total.
What's mine is mine, not mine don't chase -.-
Be grateful?

Tell the truth.
I kind of liked the audition day {19Jan, Mon}
We get to sing songs! :DD
Somehow, it's a Malay song-.-
Gemilang by JaclynVictor.

A song is still a song, so typically...
I won't mind what kind of songs,
As long as i'm given the chance to sing,
I'll fall for it with my heart :D

Bleeding, pain or anything.
Nothing can stop the fun of singing XD
The feeling of not wanting to stop.ever
Because when you stop,
You might never know when you can continue.

If you can't find the route others made.
Why don't you start your very own path.
Make your own fantasy come true.
Its a belief of dare and hope.
Let people acknowledge you.
Rather than locking up your dreams.

So, it doesn't sound that bad i failed for choir.
I am not qualified but i will still think i am.
Because my mother always tells me.
You're special, so by hook or crook.
I'll make it come true!

My voice...
Probally is a bit dead in melody structure...
From what i interpretate from people's reaction and my own thoughts
It's unsuitable for singing -.-

Still !
I love my voice because its mine and only mine :D
I'll try to figure out what to do with it
Soon enough :$

No comments:

Post a Comment