Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Day of School

One whole week just passed by
Coming in line another week to go =.=
Time never stops.
Don't you agree with me....

I've been waiting like hell for school to start on the first day.
Not a normal feeling but a special year i guess.
SPM didn't affect much of my mood.
Another hell of exam, that's what i realize.
Still, I love books, and i love exams. -.-
Know why, homework is my worst enemy.
And exam period is my savior.

I feel like a Form1 again, getting all tensed up because of school.
Wearing your uniform, tying your shoelace, packing your school bag.
Ahh~ I'm missing all these soon.
How many more months eh?
Let's keep the clock ticking. :)

This year, my one lone surviving aim.
Do my homework.............
Its one big obstacle.
I'm doing my best, and most of my friends are shocked. XD
I wonder how long can i last.
But one thing's for sure, i can't escape BahasaMalaysia and Moral...
I'm going to get screwed if i missed any of their homework...

Good news for my co-curricular activities.
I managed to score some posts this year, my last year.
I'm the treasurer for :-
TourismClub{Koperasi +Pengguna}, Mahsuri SportsTeam, Carom
Yes~ I'm the treasurer for all the clubs I'm in. XD
And of course, I won't stand a chance in PBSM.
I'm just overly passive there. :)
And one big thanks for my friends who supported me all the way.
Those who encouraged me to take on the challenge.
Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment