Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Bright New Day

It happened.
Just for today.
Just for this morning.
I attacked myself.

I got lost in thoughts.
My dreamy self stops.
Wonderland shatters.
The reality sucks.

Realize, doubt, insecure.
I want to see Her smile.
But can She listen to my heart.
The heart trailing for Her happiness.

I shiver with tears,
Forcing themselves on me.
My smile wavers with falseness.
Eyes drowned, staying afloat.

I want to help.
Do anything.
To see Her enjoy life.
Seeing Her happy is all I want.

Whispering words.
Caring for truth.
Denial is safer.
Laughing is remedy.
Patience is love.

Edge of breaking.
Heart aching.
End of hopes.
Until i see Her smile again.

I saw the sun.
When clouds washed by me.
Rain was just a nasty thought.
It had never meant to rain.

Voice found me.
Singing crappy tunes.
Rewinding for i know,
That's how i comfort myself.

I tell myself.
She deserves more.
Cross my heart.
The fire burns.

But at last, it ended happily!
I won't have to worry anymore.
Just trying to stay alive longer.
Tough but life is a saying for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment