Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wedding :D


Attended wedding reception last Saturday, 13Nov2010 at The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur. It was my sam yi po's son's wedding {sam yi po = grandma's sis} Came back from V.Sam tuition earlier and took 1hour30minutes to figure out what am i suppose to wear-.- Kept on changing and re-changing, staring at the cupboard waiting. Shorts inappropriate for weeding reception? Yes...when you have a suitable outfit. Even my mum had given up when she saw the clothes strewn across my bed, finally agree that shorts is the best solution XD. Did i mention i love makeup cox it made me slightly matured? :)

About 4.30pm went to my uncle's house for car-pooling. With the help of GPRS and satellite we found the way to the venue. We were lucky that we made it to the reception in time as the traffic was tough jammed! *honk*honk*vroom* Legs were cramping, wailing to be stretched while listening to the GPRS tracking device kept saying go straight, turn right after 300m...=_=. It was fun...until it made me fell asleep...

The bride and groom make a perfect couple both equally pretty, handsome and serious successful :). The food there, nice but not exactly my taste but the starter was delicious. It's a cold platter of salad and dumpling rolls. I wasn't exactly interested in the food but more to the decorations.


My nephew was the same, playing around with the other kids and non-stop giving me the edible flower decorations and veggie grass, i guess it's a flower bouquet? lol! Drank red wine...bitter...after two big swallows, my body gave responds...i don't like the wine there-.-

They had those events where everyone stands up and says *yammmmm singggg!*, the newly married cuts the cake, pops the wine, and cross hand drinkings :D. And so, the wedding ends XD. It was funny hearing my uncles and aunts happy hour-ing with karaoke after the reception, or so the groom might be participating in it. XD

Reached home about 1am, online, and hi there bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment