Saturday, November 20, 2010

ByeBye School

A SUPER BRIEF diary on last day of school :)

Amrit, Hana, I discussed what to wear for class outing
SheauJye, Wendy, I laughed like maniacs on something ;) LOL
Nisha brought IndianRed-Elianto nail polish to school.
Nisha painted her fingers and i painted my toe nails
Tung and I talked about something that we wished for it to happen! :D
Half of it to come true to be exact, not all especially the secret dream XD
Started playing the Game of Life : Tung, Irda, Azley, Nisha, Me
Beginning was really blurr, all the instructions forgotten
Later got it heated up
Everyone was craving for the money 
Shouting for : Where's my pay day? I want to buy stock number! 
And more : I want the yellow salary card, 100 000{highest amount}
 Continuing with : I want a baby boy, baby girl ! Why you throw my baby like that-Tung XD
I have to say the funniest is when we trade with each other the salary card
Wailing when you get traded a low salary card
Hurray when you get back the precious 100k salary
 Everyone stood up to play when we have about 20min before bell rings? XD
I think the spinner almost flied off when we kept racing to be the millionaire
Nisha must be the happiest! because she is the richest
continued by Tung, Irda, Azley and Me :DD

and by so, I'll announce we are the Last School Day Millionaires!!

No comments:

Post a Comment