Sunday, November 7, 2010

Deepavali

As soon as reaching home after the outing, changed into shorts, huge tee and went for a jog. Just love the wind and sky, makes me think in a soothing way, with unplanned actions and going carefree all the time. I feel more like myself outside all the mind work :). Not being sentimental or emo here but true confessions and im happy to have a blog as a diary :)

Back home after an hour or more, showered and took dinner in front of the television when heard a yell of my name at the gate. Nalayini came on her bicycle as usual :D. Got an invite to join her at her Deepavali open house. Yippee! Mum offered to give me a ride to Nala's house as its already dark outside but a few walks away won't harm me. Didn't think anything would happen unless im being approached by a pack of stray dogs.scary.lucky it din't came true :D

Her family was really friendly and humorous too. Nala's mum is a great cook - baking all the cookies herself and prepares delicious mutton curry{my favourite}. Ate with my hands, and was asked to refill my plate with more rice O_O. There's still place to fill my stomach even after dinner? Im surprised! XD. The rice is delicious! as it was cooked with raisins, nuts and spices.

You see the big round ball-shaped biscuit in the middle? Its a very funny tidbit. You have to be very patient when eating it provided you have strong teeth x). Its so damn hard that its almost impossible to cut it with a knife! Your taste buds have to be very insensitive because it taste sourish, salty and sweet with lots of nuts inside. Imagine that! Muruku is the spiral cookie that i have to say taste really nice :D

Went up to her room afterwards and she showed me all her hidden magazines and posters of japanese artist{B2ST}. She even gave me her pendrive which is full of B2ST mv :DD. After that helped her in picking out her outfit for both Deepavali and class outing{p.s: you wouldn't want me get into details}lol. 

look alike Dolly
Then comes the prettiest and most adorable cat, Dolly which didn't attempt to scratch me :D. I just have the urge to just touch her just looking at the way it cleans itself and walk with little arrogant steps, naughty me XD. After trying so hard to win Dolly's heart, at last i managed to make it purrr!!! Omg, she's just so cute that time, a miracle too when she allowed me to carry her. But she wiggles a lot giving me heart attacks of gonna drop her down the stairs X).

Had little chit chats of secrets before i had to go home as its getting really late. Gave each other a memorable hug twice before we waved each other goodbye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment