Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stupid stupid...

I can't believe what i just get to know.. The school is picking on our weakest subjects for class streaming. WHAT?! =.= 


This includes : BahasaMelayu, BahasaInggeris, Add Maths, BiologyLK, Chemistry, Physics, Accounts... You got me right, this means NO Mathematics, History, Moral, Sivik, PJK.

It may be a good news for some, but definitely not a good one for me=.= Mathematics is my favorite and yet haiz... If i were to know it was these subjects my future is counting on, i wouldn't have spent time reading moral, yet given the time to memorize it? Stupid...


Information may vary. Best to be prepared.

2 comments:

  1. What ??! Maths not included !?! Oh man !!
    I'm counting on Maths for some good marks lol...
    We have the best luck ever :(
    Lets hope it'll include maths...and maybe Moral ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw..
    so dumb rite=___=
    i hope that they count maths n none other sub XD

    ReplyDelete