Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life after exam marks...

A super long lecture from my mum onwards for a few days?? Exam results came back and was really terrifying. I dropped a lot in studies, what exactly happened to me. I wasn't like this few years back, something went wrong with my nerves somewhere?=.= Im in a mess when i first got to know my accumulation of marks for the end term exams. Only some knew what happened that miserable day. Embarrassing to think back the past but, thanks for being there always! You all are my truest especially after you all saw my worst look:)

Okie, back to lecture, everyday mum asked bout my marks. Eventually i gave up, wrote it down, put it on the dressing box and escaped to sleep. I guess she saw it the next day and i was lucky she din get angry like few years back. *Phew... Things went pretty well till the next day she found out my position in the form. Internet curfew was brought up and im at home, stuck to the bed all day, no romance books, lectures and more lectures until i fall asleep listening.... Btw, television curfew does not exist, so it doesn't actually sound that bad. XD

2 comments:

  1. Finally I've found ur blog -.-
    Wei, very naughty arr dont tell ur mom about ur marks...U should be an example of me la, tell her lies that I got many As...XD haha! just kidding~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl. my blog cant be tracked? XD
    i din say i veri gud ar. bluek XP

    ReplyDelete