Friday, December 24, 2010

Genting~

19December2010, Sunday
Took a bus to daddy's place at Klang.
Before boarding the bus at Terminal2, ate fried chicken with mum at Marrybrown.
Let me explain bout myself..my stomach is a serious food critic ;)
The fried chicken is quite nice but it's small compared to KFC and MCD.
Did i mention the chicken is bleeding...=.=
I hate bleeding chicken because i wouldn't want to turn into a vampire YET..tough its a fantasy of mine XD.
That's the main reason i usually avoid taking chicken unless its 100% cooked to its bone :D.
The salad is tasty somehow.
The mash potato is a bit powdery and dry in the mouth and the gravy wasn't enough.
Mum told me its because the usual mash potato we eat in other fast food outlet is already mixed with flour and other spices. That's why it doesn't taste powdery like Marrybrown's.
My long lost dream came true when my mum bought me a Skimmer shoe {links to shoe knowledge :D}
I've been like longing like hell to buy this type of shoe because my current shoe is killing my feet=.=

Reached Klang in an hour's time as the driver is speeding to chase up his delayed timetable.
The ride is a bouncy one and i kind of got headache when i got down from the bus.
While waiting for my dad to fetch mum and me, i saw a CAT.haha.
I managed to steal some glance at it when it stretches it body. A slender one too! XD
But i didn't stare for long.. Staring is not polite~ :)

At daddy's room, watched 'I Am Legend'.
I learned not to sit too close to the television when watching horror movie because i frightened myself before for sitting 30cm from the screen....
I don't usually stick my face to the screen when watching movie unless the movie is dark and i can't figure out what's moving in the movie...
After the movie ended, went out for dinner. Dad brought us to eat crab somewhere at a Hokkien Village{translate into Chinese}
The stall might not be very well built like restaurants but i can tell you, the food there...yum!
People are willing to stand and wait for empty tables just to eat there. Imagine that!
But somehow...it took about an hour for the food to arrive..................
I didn't know they took so long to cook some crab, 'salt steam chicken'{chinese} and special tofu...

Went back to dad's place and watched Dragonball movie. Not the cartoon animated but the real human ones. Watched the movie with lights off while painting my nails.
Didn't sleep well because I'm freezing with air cond turned on and the fan blowing my direction=.=

20December2010, Monday
Woke up the next day with a morning msg :)
Straight away watch SAW4 - a horror terror movie~ LOL
Breakfast and bla bla~ journey to Genting{my second time there, this time staying overnight :D}

I always get car sick in my dad's car....
I can imagine dad cutting the highway into half by driving 150km/h =.=
And i will be like face turning yellow, green...and feel like vomiting...but i never did :DD
When driving up Genting's windy road, i'll be swung to the sides of the car door.
But its quite fun when I see my dad cutting pass other cars, leaving them behind XD
And i think i have elevator sickness too=.=
When d elevator shoots up to the 11th floor, i felt like i left my soul on the ground floor..
I still have the 'flying' feeling after i walked out of the elevator...haiz..

Waited for 1hour30minutes before its our turn to check in. Dad got the room for free :D
But only me and mum stayed overnight at Genting.
Somehow, sorry to say, Genting is quite small.
Finished exploring in 5 hours but i didn't go into the Theme Park. I don't dare to play on my own....
Dinner and went back to hotel, watched television, snacking on biscuits and cappuccino, more sms, and slept :D

The bed....something is very wrong with it.....i feel something crawling on my legs....up...into my clothes....=.=
I suspect its....bed lice! -.-
I don't dare to put my legs under the blanket after that......

Next morning, woke up, go for another walk and checked out.
Dad fetched us home after that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment