Wednesday, December 29, 2010

EggS

Know something? XD

I CAN FRY EGGS

muahahah!!
For the first time, in my 16years, i fried eggs. LOL
You can't believe it? Neither do I! X)
But i did fry them, for my lunch.
My sister can be my witness. hehe
To be frank, this wasn't my first time, second time actually. :P

The first time is when i was about age 15.
With my mum beside me, teaching me how to flip the egg over.
I did made a mess out of my egg that time. X)
With a bit of egg shell,spilled yolk, and egg stuck to the pan....
Guess that was a bitter success. =.=

BUT, today's different!
I cracked the shell nicely.
Flipped the egg over.
Fried the egg until edible.
And the oil didn't pop back at me! :D
Ahem! i did it myself. :DD
Sis just stood beside me, in case i burnt the kitchen down. LOL

Mum's out to clinic and unsure of what time coming back.
So sis and I had to cook something for lunch.
Sandwich of egg and ham taste just delicious!! :)
Sister taught me how to on the stove.... o_o
I always had the dream that, when I on the stove, the fire will go boom and burn my hair...
But it really doesn't happen in reality. XD

I fried 3 eggs today.
One for me, one for sis, and one for mummy. :)
For the first two eggs, it was perfect, just that i broke the yolk. hehe
Then...the last egg....i did managed to not break the yolk....but, i fried it into a rolled up swiss roll....
H.A.H.A -.-
Anyhow, it still goes into the stomach. XD

I'll call today...EggySuccess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment