Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dizzy.....

I feel so dizzy now
Dizzy since yesterday night until today. 
I thought it was normal to be dizzy since i lacked of sleep during the trip at Thai. 
Guess not.... 
I slept like a pig until 2pm today
Should have been enough to cover up for the sleeping time at Thai=.= 
But when i got up from my bed, i see tiny stars..i know..ridiculous, but what can i do. 
I cant just brush the stars away, my mind is playing with me..haiz.. 
In the afternoon, the feeling got worse=-= 
My body feels numb and i can feel the sourish feeling on my bones
The more i type on my keyboard, the more sensitive my fingers get..
My eyes feel heavy and my brain felt like half crushed into a tiny box :'(
I don't like the feeling at all...............
Maybe i should go for a cold bath before I hit the bed
In case...im having a fever=_="

No comments:

Post a Comment