Sunday, March 6, 2011

Caught In A Web

I just love jumping round the net, provided it's virus free. Most of the time, I find interesting discoveries. Guess that's what making net so addictive. It just so wide to explore. The knowledge I can read everyday, is unlimited ! Imagine, things I won't even dare to think of, is starting to seem so convincing :D
And since exams is over, sure enough i need to relax myself with some basic reading, not Studying Again...


The Eyes Have It
Drink Water On Empty Stomach... Is It Good?
Wake Up !


These few links might not seem that interesting (because I lost the main links...), but you can always link them to romance and etc ;)






2 comments:

  1. The water thing is a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap :D There are lots more at blogobo. Many hilarious topics there :D

    ReplyDelete