Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trashed

You know, it's so hard for me to mature up.
Everyone has emotions, fear joy love sadness surprise anger
What if one of those emotions went missing inside you.
When you almost burst, you pull it back in.
If someone sees the emotion, scared them eh?

Sharing an emotion is scary.
People sees through your trashed history.
And eventually, keeps a distance away...
Keeping it inside is even more painful.
You don't know how much you can hold back.
Until the day, when you finally give up on yourself.

Listening to people's heart.
Solving people's problems.
I don't wish for much.
I don't ask for any solutions.
I don't want to drown you with me.
I just need someone to listen.

Looking straight ahead.
Waiting and waiting.
For someone to see me.
Someone to be there for me.
Just for someone to say- I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment