Saturday, April 16, 2011

My first gastric :D

Stomach in extreme corrosion...
Sit stand or sleep...it still haunts you..
I guess thats what you call gastric...
WOW! 
its..............painful...-.-

I gobbled down a huge burger for late night meal....
So when my stomach was in pain,
I thought it was food poisoning or something.
The pain was suppose to subside, 
So i ignored it, continue with movies and games.

When the pain got worst,
I feel like escaping to sleep,
Hopefully the pain will go away in my dreams-.-
I managed all the way to my bedroom without
.....falling down unconscious...

Slowly got on bed...
The more i move my body around,
the worst it got...
Relax...i told myself to relax...
Think of happy stuff....
The pain feels numb to me now...
When i close my eyes, the pain shots back into me.....

I need to sleep, so screw the pain...
Close your eyes, when you sleep, you cant feel a single pain...
How i wish it was true...
I took in all the pain, until i burst...
I just feel like banging my head on the wall...(suiciding)
I don't like this kind of pain :(

Half in tears, i woke my sister up..
Swallowed the gastric pill..
But it got stuck halfway without water to flush it down..
After that, the pain hit me a few more times before saying byebye..
Like revenging on me for trying to make it disappear =.=

Yea, im never ever telling mum i got gastric...
She's going to kill and nag me...haiz...
So, for safety, i'll smuggle some pills for emergency use :)

7 comments: