Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nieces


had a great time with my nieces again..:D Woke up around 2pm and was having brunch [breakfast + lunch], when I heard a loud screaming..o_o Knew they had arrived, i think even my neighbors heard their screams. lol! My little niece came into my room and started asking for games, took a hard time to find her online kid games. Then came my another niece, and u know, kids do fight over games. @_@ Glad it finally ended with a pinky finger deal made.XD As little niece is obsessed with the fruit smoothie game, i started plaiting her hair[luckily she's an 'ai mei' / love beauty girl]. The pattern is 'fish tail', nicer than French plaiting, but it was a greatttt failure=.= Tried and tried again but still the same result. Gave up and tied her hair into normal French type but more complicated style..:DD
Front View
Back View
Top View
Left View
Right View
The END

2 comments:

  1. Wahhh...Leng May, you really hebat la...Can become a hair stylist jor...

    ReplyDelete